Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Post~


Hello, all!
I have decided to start a blog to chronicle my experiences in college(or dating up to, as I still have three idling weeks to sit through). If you have taken a personal interest in me, and wish to know more, I guess you can always peruse my past entries on the blog I have on myspace. It's safe to say that this new blog is in a sense, a continuation of the one on myspace, but centered especially on whatever mishap or gratuitous moment I may encounter during my preemptive college life. First off, I'd like to state that writing, in practice, keeps me alive. I feel like I've lost some steam since the close of high school(haven't written anything this summer, really...) and this is an excellent way to keep it up. An overarching motive for me starting this blog is to write in a periodic and consistent manner, like a 'brainpower fueled by writing' kind of excersize. Furthermore, I also ask my assumed readers to bear with me if any entry may seem substanceless and/or irrelevant. Aside from that, I have always felt that writing creatively is one of my fortes, and not taking advantage of such would be a waste.

PLAYLIST for this week~

Sphagnum Esplanade-The Shins
Umbrella Beach-Owl City
We Looked Like Giants-Death Cab
1901-Phoenix(the best song on that album...hands down. I dare you to disagree with me~)
Turn on Me- The Shins
Invincible-Muse
Do You Remeber-Jay Sean ft. Lil Jon(one of the few rap/hip/hop songs I will ever listen to)
Are You a Hypnotist?-The Flaming Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment